Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler parts, _____________ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

Hi guys,

I just got full box of brand new diverter valves, pcb's , of different type of boilers. Apparently they are old but still wrapped and brand new. Does anyone know where to sell them perhaps some people are still after some certain parts.

Ideal boiler: diver valve with body + head + manifold kit material number 174685

Bosch : diverter valve v37 / GC no. E04 -573

Bosch Control Board 232

Saunier du als bulex PCb - combitek c/f23 e / f14/23 e

Baxi/ potterton pcb

Gloworm pcb , CXi, hxi, sxi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler parts, _____________ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
Hi all First timer here - after reading a lot of the advice present I thought it would make sense to get stuck in and throw something into the ring. I am a Landlord and Agent operating new build properties in the Nottinghamshire areas, and have what seems to be an ongoing problem with one...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
Hi all - Got an old Worcester bosch 28i rsf combi that struggles to light - especially from cold. When heat is demanded, the pilot light fires up first time every time, but then burns itself out - the ignition sequence repeats with the pilot light firing up but then burning out. The boiler...
Replies
Views
I'm now chucking the boiler repair game completely. Mortgage is paid off so just going to concentrate on my day job for an ESP. Everything is brand new, some boxes opened to check but nothing used. I have as follows: 5132456 Baxi 3 Way Outlet 720301001 Baxi Gas Valve 5121447 Baxi Fan...
Replies
Views
Hello gang, I'm here hoping for help and advice with a problem which has already outsmarted four plumbers... We have installed a Potterton Gold Combi 28. It doesn't work. It'll fire up but dies pretty much as soon as the fan kicks in. Here's the strange part. We have another fully functioning...
Replies
Views
D
Hi there, I have a 25-year-old Vaillant CombiCompact 242EH which has developed a hiccup on the heating side, and was wondeirng whether anyone might have some advice - yes, I know, "Get a new boiler!" is the most likely, but it seems like such a small (and intermittent!) issue that I wonder...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock