Discuss Boiler power control tripping the RCD at the consumer unit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I wonder if anyone can help. The boiler on/off switch keeps tripping the RCD on the consumer unit.

The RCD just tripped, it also controls all the ring circuit but I have managed to narrow it down to the on/off switch to the boiler.

I did change the 3 amp fuse and the boiler started for about 15 seconds and just tripped again. I have checked the connections on the switch and they all seem fine.

Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks

Paul

Just pop down to your bank and arrange to remortgage your house.......should cover the initial call out at least!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler power control tripping the RCD at the consumer unit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Morning all, Can a towel rail thats been converted to Duel fuel trip the boiler RDC. We have just had a new radiator fitted and it's heated by...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, hoping someone can help with a problem that's been perplexing me since just before Christmas..... I have a wet underfloor heating system...
Replies
Views
I have bought an old house in rural France and it has an oil tank and Unical oil powered boiler (Italian I think). Its a beast of a thing but...
Replies
Views
Hi guys My ideal isar went dead on Friday I came home and the consumer unit had tripped the downstairs sockets, I tried to reset it but instant...
Replies
Views
Hi all We have a Vaillant turbomax plus 828e combi which we found powered off a few days ago. Turns out the 2a glass fuse on the PCB had gone...
Replies
Views
Back