Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler power control tripping the RCD at the consumer unit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I wonder if anyone can help. The boiler on/off switch keeps tripping the RCD on the consumer unit.

The RCD just tripped, it also controls all the ring circuit but I have managed to narrow it down to the on/off switch to the boiler.

I did change the 3 amp fuse and the boiler started for about 15 seconds and just tripped again. I have checked the connections on the switch and they all seem fine.

Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks

Paul

Just pop down to your bank and arrange to remortgage your house.......should cover the initial call out at least!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler power control tripping the RCD at the consumer unit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock