Discuss Boiler swap Arnold Nottingham in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

require my ng heat only 28kw floor standing glow-worm back flue boiler still working (25 years old) replacing with a suitable back flue ng heat only boiler,
Location Arnold, Nottingham

Reply to Boiler swap Arnold Nottingham in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back