Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Boilers on finance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raj

Hi all,

i want to offer my customers finance on new boiler installations. Can anyone advise me on how I'd go about setting this up for myself?

Thanks
Raj

Sure..

What terms will the loans be over - 3,6,9,12 or more months?

Will you be financing the loans yourself or will you be borrowing money to finance the customers finance?

Like many tradesmen I get calls from companies offering to provide this service.Obviously there is a charge involved and from what I have heard there are a number of hoops to jump through.Am I reading your post correctly that you want to do a DIY version?! Either way,I think it is more for companies rather than sole traders.If customers mention the possibility I suggest they research the difference between this and paying for it upfront.If this the only way they can or want to do it ,they are not my sort of customers.

I think I remember reading that on here before Steve.

OP, do a search on the forum, it's been covered before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boilers on finance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock