Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Boilers on finance?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Anyone offer this?
I was just looking at Zanussi and thinking of trying it

Seen a few doing this but think that you have to have a high turnover B4 anyone will offer you the service + you have to register for offering credit, don't just jump into it , customers have other options, bank loans etc. Loads of these company's springing up all over the place , seen some around Plymouth offering boiler changes on finance for 1k , they are just swamping the market and pushing down prices,

Looked into it myself, but the amount of administration and hoop jumping for a one man band, was too time consuming .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boilers on finance?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock