Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Book suggestions for female student in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone
I was wondering if any of you guys, could suggest any books which you think would help while i am doing my course. The 2 books the college say that we must have is Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Plumbing Heating Book | Michael B. Maskrey and Exam success city and guilds which i have of course. You guys have a lot of experience on here any suggestions
would be most helpful.
Thanks again everyone (sorry if i have put this in the wrong part of the forum)
Stacey

mike maskery was my plumbing lecturer at collage years ago he said he was writing a book is it any good?

the books your given should be enough for the course depends what your interested in if you want more to read IMO

PLUMBING STUDIES BASIC LEVEL 2 Technical Certificate is the course i m doing at the local college.
The tutor is not using the book at the moment because he says it does not cover enough information about scientific principles ie the calculations etc which we are learning about at the moment.
Any suggestions for any books which you think is good extra reading material for students i have looked but there is lots of books to pick from.( The college did say about reading a book about some rich millionaire boss, but i cant remember the name.)
Many thanks again
Stacey

( The college did say about reading a book about some rich millionaire boss, but i cant remember the name.)
Many thanks again
Stacey
it wasn't profitable plumbing was it? a good book to read but wont help with your course

Surely a plumbing book is a plumbing book regardless of sex? Or have I been reading ladies books by mistake all these years?

You are a cheeky lot but funny with it. You knew what i meant. I be careful not to have another blonde moment with the title next time.
Thank you howsie for the link.
Thank you Silentmike for saving me some money.
Best regards
Stacey

You are a cheeky lot but funny with it. You knew what i meant. I be careful not to have another blonde moment with the title next time.
Thank you howsie for the link.
Thank you Silentmike for saving me some money.
Best regards
Stacey

Good luck with the course , if you need anymore help just ask , there's no such think as a stupid question

Good luck with the course , if you need anymore help just ask , there's no such think as a stupid question

Hardest questions in the world are the ones you don't know the answers to Stacey. Did you get a look at the copperboard site?

Oh and thanks for mentioning female and blonde in the same thread, we're gonna have to lock System3 in a cupboard now until he calms down! Lol

Book-Cover-191x300.jpg The Joy of Plumbing - By Hattie Hasan

got the 4th edition of Plumbing by R.D treloar and its in colour..
It's a huge improvement on his earlier book which looked as though he'd drunkenly doodled the drawings himself.

Oh no! Not with the kisses!

Not with the kisses!

We're going to have to take System3 outside and hose him down now!

I have to say I hate those damn Treyolar books - boring as hell . . . ..

Reminded me of being in Sociology again - not good!

There is always someone who can make an interesting subject boring isn't there??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Book suggestions for female student in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock