Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Boost shower pressure in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi folks,
I have a couple of Aqualisa Opto digital showers in the house that have always been pretty lame when compared to power showers that I've encountered in hotels.
They are both concealed with the digital units in the loft, the house system is mains pressure cold into a megaflow for the hot, so both of these units aren't pumped.
I also checked that they were not set to ECO mode but they aren't.
Having looked at all the power showers out there they all seem to be only suitable for gravity fed systems.
Is there any way for me to boost the pressure out of these showers or are there better showers for my home setup that will provide power shower performance?
Best regards
zippy

I have a couple of Aqualisa Opto digital showers in the house that have always been pretty lame when compared to power showers that I've encountered in hotels.
Start by using a measuring jug to measure the amount of water (in litres per minute) being delivered by your showers.

Prepare to be disappointed, big hotels often have high-capacity plumbing that you can't easily emulate in a domestic context. This is especially the case if you comply with current water and energy conservation standards, which are a bit on the mean side.

Reply to Boost shower pressure in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock