Discuss Bosch Smart Radiator Thermostats in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

im thinking of having a Bosch combi boiler installed with a Bosch ct200 EasyControl smart thermostat, do you have to buy a Bosch Smart Home controller as well to work Bosch smart home radiator thermostat’s on the same system ?

Reply to Bosch Smart Radiator Thermostats in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

As part of deep house renovation, planning to install wet ufh on the ground floor, and radiators on upper floor. Two bathrooms will have both...
Replies
Views
We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new to this forum and looking for a bit of advice please. Have been noticing recently some odd behaviour with our hot water system. If...
Replies
Views
Hi all My combi boiler currently has a wireless thermostat could i just buy a smart thermostat to connect to my existing receiver or do i need a...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi all, I keep reading about how you should use a smart thermostat. Set it to the temp to want the home to be and hey presto it takes care of...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock