Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Boss adapter in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Anyone know the correct name and where i can get something like this boss adapter on the right?
DSC_3672.JPG

Its solvent welded to the boss but is push fit to take 50mm pipe

Could use one of the rubber push in type but not sure how reliable they are

Last edited:

Reply to Boss adapter in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a CH boiler installation with a nice simple vertical condensate drain, down and out through the wall to a pipe outside. All is as it...
Replies
Views
Trying to connect up new 40mm waste into the old soil stack (which would be an absolute pain to remove), it's all Osma pipe, from the 70s...
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hoping you can help me. I have a leak where the bath waste pipe connects to the boss pipe. Not sure if its a push fit or pipe weld type...
Replies
Views
I think the markings on this boss adapter are to make sure its installed with the correct fall but im not quite sure what the makings mean and how...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock