Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Boxing on 5 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
The referee was an idjiot. Towards the middle part to the end of round 4, I kept screaming at him to stop the fight, but he let the poor Austrailian Kid be beaten to a pulp? WHY?????

Ok, one might also argue that his team should have thrown in the towel, but I can understand them not doing so. But the referee, what was he thinking? He wanted the kid to be brain damaged?

DISGRACEFUL

It's a title fight it's going to be hard, if the 5th had started like that it would have been stopped.
The corner has done the right thing though.

I cannot begin to tell you the relief that went through me when his corner said their man had had enough. What a relief

kid galahad looks like a good prospect!

some real talent starting to come through now in britain

kid galahad looks like a good prospect!

some real talent starting to come through now in britain

its refreshing to see how professional he is, outside and inside the ring.
Very calm and calculated too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boxing on 5 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a house that is 20yr old. There is a single soil stack running from the top floor (of three) through the first floor bathroom and...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Thanks for taking a look at this. I currently have a massive condensation patch on the inside of my wall behind my gas meter (Pics...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
Hi there thanks for your time to look at this. I've got a multi pump / circuit system which is connected via a relay box to the boiler and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock