Currently reading:
Bradford, West Yorkshire. Looking for cheap plumber to fix vokera compact he

Discuss Bradford, West Yorkshire. Looking for cheap plumber to fix vokera compact he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mattyorks

I was advised by a forum advisor to ask for help in this section as i cant actually DIY it or have ago myself legally and i would ask for someone that knows what their doing to come help identify the problem and fix it for me.

I'm thinking that the problem is the pump, but then i go on to to think its a thomo couple... The truth is im trying to sort it myself but in this all i have done is bleed radiators, repressurise an turning all power on an off again an agen!

im hoping that someone is local to me in Shipley area that is cheap that can get a honest look at the boiler. i honestly dont have much money and am scared that im gonna get ripped off with it been christmas an that.
so i keep turning system on an off agen im the hope it'll spring back into life!

ill just give you a little back ground.. the boiler worked for ch an hw, then wouldnt ignite for either, then wud just work for hw, now it just ignites for five secs wen i call for hw or ch an goes off, tries agen then the solid red light.. this is the same when power is turnt on an off.

Vokera compact he

i appeicate any honest feller that can help me

tgatnk for reading.
matt

Looking for a cheap plumber lol. Might aswell delete the thread. Not many people can shoot themselves in the foot before they've even got past the topic bar.

This may just work out as I've been looking for a cheap customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bradford, West Yorkshire. Looking for cheap plumber to fix vokera compact he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back