Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Bradford, West Yorkshire. Looking for cheap plumber to fix vokera compact he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mattyorks

I was advised by a forum advisor to ask for help in this section as i cant actually DIY it or have ago myself legally and i would ask for someone that knows what their doing to come help identify the problem and fix it for me.

I'm thinking that the problem is the pump, but then i go on to to think its a thomo couple... The truth is im trying to sort it myself but in this all i have done is bleed radiators, repressurise an turning all power on an off again an agen!

im hoping that someone is local to me in Shipley area that is cheap that can get a honest look at the boiler. i honestly dont have much money and am scared that im gonna get ripped off with it been christmas an that.
so i keep turning system on an off agen im the hope it'll spring back into life!

ill just give you a little back ground.. the boiler worked for ch an hw, then wouldnt ignite for either, then wud just work for hw, now it just ignites for five secs wen i call for hw or ch an goes off, tries agen then the solid red light.. this is the same when power is turnt on an off.

Vokera compact he

i appeicate any honest feller that can help me

tgatnk for reading.
matt

Didn't know it had a thermocouple. U shouldn't play with gas appliances. Hope u get sorted

Looking for a cheap plumber lol. Might aswell delete the thread. Not many people can shoot themselves in the foot before they've even got past the topic bar.

This may just work out as I've been looking for a cheap customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bradford, West Yorkshire. Looking for cheap plumber to fix vokera compact he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Vented system, Worcester Bosch 30CDi, NEST control. Radiators not getting hot, or takes hours. Wanted to ask if below is a good indicator of a...
Replies
Views
David Goodwin
D
So me and my partner bought our first house in May. The previous owners skimped out on every part of the house possible, bodge jobs galore. We...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hoping someone can help. I have a bizarre ignition fault on a Vokera compact 24 (old one not the HE) where the boiler will not fire with...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Z
hi....first time poster here....im looking for an EXPERIENCED Vaillant VCW GB 242E boiler engineer in the west london area who can come out and...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
A
Just after some friendly advice on what could cause this problem with this not so good boiler Its the Vokera HE 25 Compact The heating works...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock