Discuss Brand new Baxi boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cheru-uk

Hello everyone,

I purchased a Baxi megafl 24 HE system boiler online. Unfortunately the person who came to install it opened it and then realised that it is not the right boiler for the heating system in the property.I have reordered a regular boiler.The trade company is refusing to take it back as the pack has been opened. I have a BAXI megaflo 24 He boiler with flue ,that I cannot use.I bought it for 756 pounds,7 years manufacture warranty. Is there anyone who will be interested in buying this at a lesser price ( I am expecting at least 700 pounds).I live in Wakefield,if anyone wants to see te boiler this can be arranged.Or you could advise me on how I could sell this.

I hope you aren't going to buy the correct one from the "unhelpfull" supplier of the first one.

yet another good reason why people should use a plumber to do all the job. I always buy fm a merchant as this then wont happen, your best bet is ebay, as if anyone buys off you and it arrives damaged are you going to take it back?

So many folk buy boilers online these days.... sucks that you didn't buy the right one, you'd have thought the supplier might have been a bit more understanding, unless the box was ripped to bits :p

Why won't it work? U got a combi ? 24kw is a relatively large system boiler. Don't buy another solo eever!

eBay.

But yeah, I would never buy a boiler online. Plus your plumber should have been able to get it for you cheaper than you ever could online.

eBay.

But yeah, I would never buy a boiler online. Plus your plumber should have been able to get it for you cheaper than you ever could online.
I dunno about the price thing, I've seen a lot of crazy cheap prices on line that the merchants I go to can't get near...unfortunately. I do agree that buying local is better though :)

I'd have bought this 2 weeks ago, fitted one exactly the same and I'm only in castleford.

Unfortunately I think you'll struggle as most people buying boilers will be getting combis.

Yet again, more proof that supplying your own materials is a false economy. A proper merchant would accept an open box back from a regular customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Brand new Baxi boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
I have a brand new, unboxed shower/wet room screen from KRION purchased from Porcelanosa UK. It is the Attica 1 model, as shown in the attached...
Replies
Views
Sebastian T
S
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock