Discuss british gas test paper in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Thanks for advice mate I’m just sick of dealing with advertising etc I want to just deal with job rather than customers
Did you get a job with BG? I replied before, but I doubt they'll allow what I proposed as it didn't sound as I meant it.
Where are you based babes?

Reply to british gas test paper in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

British Gas servicing the above boiler ramped up the boiler to maximum in the installer menu to do flue gas analysis. They also measured the...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
i am a landlord and have had great advice here. I am using a new gas engineer/plumber who tells me Water Quality testing is now a compulsory part...
Replies
Views
Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, Just a quick one, ive recently been asked to fit a new fire in a property, there was one in previously but was removed simply...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock