Discuss Builders not wanting to zone house. in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Just ring the local building control and speak directly to a building inspector and ask them to drop in and speak to the builder about what they will allow re zones or no zones.
Tell the building inspector not to say who tipped building control off. ;)
If builder was wrong, that’s his problem

they have stated that because the house had its planning permission granted in 1997. They are working to 1997 regs.
yes and the queen mother was born in 1900 so why don't they work to those? What matters is when the building notice was put in (or the full plans to building control). Just ask to see the conditional approval document issued by building control when the plans were submitted, check the date and the referenced plans. You should be able to look at a copy from building control directly, but they may charge.

Reply to Builders not wanting to zone house. in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back