Discuss Burst Pipe Season! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

The Met office are forecasting a long and very cold winter over December and January.

Stock up on your kit now while demand is normal. Compression fittings, usually make a good and quick repair. Don't forget those imperial compression rings too and lots of foam insulation in various sizes.

The Met office are forecasting a long and very cold winter over December and January.

Stock up on your kit now while demand is normal. Compression fittings, usually make a good and quick repair. Don't forget those imperial compression rings too and lots of foam insulation in various sizes.

You keep tellin' em System!

(Your commision cheque is on the way)

Open season for flexies methinks
Bathroom I'm installing just now has 6 bar of working pressure, and that's the hot water system. Imagine relying on a flexible hose to last long term on that.

Bathroom I'm installing just now has 6 bar of working pressure, and that's the hot water system. Imagine relying on a flexible hose to last long term on that.

eh?

wheres the property, the bottom of laggan dam?

Now that would give a real power shower .....
It does, body jets and drench head shower working the best I've ever installed.. I had to fit PRV's at the basin to stop the tap water splashing over the front.

Agreed, also stock up on slip couplings an absolute life saver if your in tight squeeze with no play on the pipe.
Whilst were at it get some snow grips for your boots coz your not paying the bills if your in A & E !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Burst Pipe Season! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock