Discuss Bus lane fine, Can i put it in the books in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I cut across a bus lane 3 meter before it ended and have received a fine
Can I put it in my books as an expense?

I understand that. But you made the decision to drive into the bus lane knowing that if you did there was a possibility you would get a fine. Personally if you were 3 meters from the end of the lane I would contest it.

C9D5B6A7-22D3-4701-BB61-67F2948B6B95.jpg
It was an accident

Do you have an accountant that you can ask? I'm not 100% sure, but if the vehicle is registered to the company then you may be able to.

Reply to Bus lane fine, Can i put it in the books in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This is the only place I can fit a washing machine in my new kitchen. The drainage pipe would have to go approx. 5 m - is this okay or will it...
Replies
Views
I have a ideal logic 30 boiler ,the thermostat receiver looks to have died ( no lights on wired receiver ) I believe this need# replacing but in...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
I wish to add a second boiler to my existing meter. Location 20m away. Underground run. Can l use 32mm yellow pipe with copper tails at each end...
Replies
Views
Hi,

Our heating stopped working today. We've got a Veissmann boiler that's under a year old, and an older Megaflow cylinder, and two diverter...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock