Search the forum,

Discuss Business accounts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jase158

Hi All,
I read on here a little while ago that there was a bank offering free banking for life, but I cant find them, anybody know which bank it was please.
Thank you

True, well they were 5 years ago when I opened an account, no problems since. The only limitation is that they will not take cash across the counter, so it has to go into the hoe in the wall, which is okay until someone wants to pay for two bathroom installs in cash - a bit of queue behind me that day!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sorry meant hole in the wall !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

it isnt free any more, 7.50 to deposit 1000 a month or 12.50 to deposit up to 3000 a month.

I have a Santander internet account and to the best of my knowledge its 'free' but up to a point I guess.

Never been anywhere near my local branch, all done at the Post Office.

I have a Santander internet account and to the best of my knowledge its 'free' but up to a point I guess.

Never been anywhere near my local branch, all done at the Post Office.

You can do your banking with santander at the post office???? I bank with them and tried to pay money into my account at my local post office and they said they dont do it!!!

Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk

You can do your banking with santander at the post office???? I bank with them and tried to pay money into my account at my local post office and they said they dont do it!!!

Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk

All I know is I opened an internet account with Alliance & Leicester (now Santander) 4 years ago and have a paying in book and those brown envolopes that seem to be a nightmare to get hold of for the cheques and a card to pay the cash in with. All seems to work reasonably well.

i have to send my cheques off to some where in bootle....and im supposed to take my cash to their branches but my local one is a pain in the arse to get to!!! if the post office did take the payments my banking would be alot easier!!! but it is free so mustn't grumble!!

I shut my business account, nightmare.
I just opened a normal bank account for work only, I use co-op, this way all the Post offices are my local bank too.
Just tell them make cheques in name only.

i have to send my cheques off to some where in bootle....and im supposed to take my cash to their branches but my local one is a pain in the arse to get to!!! if the post office did take the payments my banking would be alot easier!!! but it is free so mustn't grumble!!

Bootle, thats the one. I have the commercial business banking one, maybe yours is the normal one with extra hastle?

Just changed to Lloyds TSB and they are a great bank with good customer service.

You don't need a business bank account unless it is a company then you do.

In a previous business I used an ordinary account. Now I'm with santander which is free internet banking....

i left lloyds as i was getting charged around £40 a month to pay in money!!!
They have different accounts and if you don't ask you don't get! I certainly don't get charged anywhere near that amount. It pays to shop around or you get ripped off.

I'm with Lloyds after being with RBS. I get charged but then again I'm a Ltd company so I have to have a business account but nowhere near £40 a month.

I'm with Lloyds after being with RBS. I get charged but then again I'm a Ltd company so I have to have a business account but nowhere near £40 a month.
I'm exactly the same as you mate, left RBS, joined Lloyds and I'm also a limited company. They have been really good with me and very helpful since I switched to them. Only gripe is the huge sized pay in books! LOL

i used to have huge paying in books with hsbc until i moaned one day and they said i could have a normal sized one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Business accounts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock