Discuss Business accounts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jase158

Hi All,
I read on here a little while ago that there was a bank offering free banking for life, but I cant find them, anybody know which bank it was please.
Thank you

i left lloyds as i was getting charged around £40 a month to pay in money!!!
They have different accounts and if you don't ask you don't get! I certainly don't get charged anywhere near that amount. It pays to shop around or you get ripped off.

I'm with Lloyds after being with RBS. I get charged but then again I'm a Ltd company so I have to have a business account but nowhere near £40 a month.

I'm with Lloyds after being with RBS. I get charged but then again I'm a Ltd company so I have to have a business account but nowhere near £40 a month.
I'm exactly the same as you mate, left RBS, joined Lloyds and I'm also a limited company. They have been really good with me and very helpful since I switched to them. Only gripe is the huge sized pay in books! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Business accounts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back