Discuss Buying British in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bodd

I'd like to Bye British all the time. If I can I will, it helps the country, if the country is healthy so are we.

But I wont if it comprimises my quality and the reliability of my business. And of course cost counts.

What Do you bye thats is British Made that you recommend.

For Me:

Renault Traffic. British made, Not sure if Renault is french any more.

Magnaclean British made, and owned I believe.

Dimplex Boilers Irish owned but British made.
My secound Boiler I fit now is Veissman (German)

Anyone still got an Austin Maestro or Allegro? Are there any left with some bodywork?

Worcester boilers are my choice by the way - made in ... Worcester - and Crewe.

Anyone still got an Austin Maestro or Allegro? Are there any left with some bodywork?

Worcester boilers are my choice by the way - made in ... Worcester - and Crewe.

I Use to fit Worcester and was a register installer with them, but now I'm not and they won't give a 5 year warranty. Thats why I fit Dimplex and Viessman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Buying British in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back