Discuss Buying Inhibitor in Bulk in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

verdigrey

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Does anyone know if I can buy Inhibitor in bigger containers than 1 litre bottles ? 20 litres would be nice . I need enough for 3 accumulators plus boiler , rads etc . Total volume of system roughly 1,400 liters of water . I rang our local BSS and they didnt sell it . Years ago when I used to look after a Steam boiler it was bought in big drums , but it was probably not exactly the same stuff . Thanks Guys .

11 more posts Tamz, will you do it tonight?

I've had a hard shift today so i might end up falling asleep on the couch!

this is like stalking somebody, a quick reply will make it 9 lol

too late ive been dying to do one for someone for ages, can cross it off my new years resolution list now lol

Thanks for the replies , Does anyone know if cheaper Inhibitors than Fernox and Sentinal , such as Everbuild or Cura are any good ? They are both approved by WRAS !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Buying Inhibitor in Bulk in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock