Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss C&G 6189-001 NVQ level 1-2 Qualified looking for work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Keith Charles

Newly qualified in City and guilds 6189-001 NVQ Level 1-2 plumbing, I am an enthusiastic and dedicated individual with experience across various types of service such as fabricating, metal work and plumbing. Able to work well on one’s initiative and can demonstrate high levels of motivation required to meet the tightest of deadlines, even under pressure. I am also a proactive worker who is willing to undertake a challenge and to perform multiple tasks. I have a driving license and i'm CSCS carded.
I have just completed a C&G 6189-001 NVQ Level 1-2 in plumbing and passed this in May 2012.
So if your looking for a mature worker who is keen and reliable(no days off because of partying all weekend) then you need look no further.

Phone number:07862 769 166

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to C&G 6189-001 NVQ level 1-2 Qualified looking for work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello i have completed my level 2 plumbing course and looking for experience to gain in London i will work less or free just for the skill in plumbing
Replies
Views
Hi, I just recently completed my Level 2 City & Guilds Plumbing Course and am now looking for bit of work / experience working alongside an...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am a 22-year-old building services engineer apprentice (SVQ Level 3). Looking for unpaid work/labouring and experience in any aspect...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock