Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss C&G plumbing level 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dan1992

Hi everyone,
I'm new to the forum so I apologise if this is the wrong place to post.
Anyway, I'm about a month away from sitting my 7 exams to qualify for the city and guilds level 2 plumbing qualification. I'm pants a book work and Im nervous to say the least.
Is there anywhere online I can practice the tests or prepare myself a little better?

Thanks, Dan

Ello mate, What books are you using to study, As the jtl books comes with a dvd on back page with lots of gola questions to test yourself with. Also if you want to part with about £14 get yourself the learnatrade dvd go to www.learnatrade.co,uk
Hope this helps good luck.

As Wiggers advises, Norm's Leanatrade DVD is invaluable, not only for new learners but as a memory jogger (yes it's true, as the years advance the grey matter recedes - gloom). I would also suggest you get Plumbing Revision Guide by John Thompson ISBN 978-0-435402-14-3. Good Luck.

Gotta agree the dvd is worth every penny,but dont just rely on that,browse your jtl every chance you get,and you wont go far wrong with the exams,when do you start exams, i have lots of notes and questions that i could post when i got a little more time,i will dig out my memory stick with lots of info on that should help,just beware though it was 2008/9 when i did level 2 so some questions wil have changed,most likely the regs etc,..............

How come you are sitting 7 exams at once? We have been doing the 2 year level 2 and have been doing module then exam, module then exam.
I would think doing 7 exams at once was a tough ask for a student. Many lads on our course have been failing even doing one at a time.

Thanks for the replys, I've got the JTL book, DVD and the blowers book. I'm finding the DVD helpful and am getting most questions right now, im just panicking because I can't do exams, practical I can do no problem but words and theory just hurt my brain lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to C&G plumbing level 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock