Discuss Calorex in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eaton

Had a good chat withn them today, anyone used them as i have 3 jobs to quote and want to try and stick with 1 firm, im viessmann and dimplex trained but viessmann dont really want to deal with airsource and dimplex are a pain to get hold of, wondered where calorex were in the league table of air source

Heard a lot of mixed reports about them tbh. I was at Vaillant's launch of their geoTherm air today in Edinburgh. It seems pretty good but then again I had my vaillant specs on I guess. lol

Not good then?? It really is difficult I find sorting these out. Daiken and mits want you to do their training but after 2 manufacturer courses and 1 actual heat pump qualification why do I need it?? Plus heard mixed reports about them. Might give Dimplex a call too then, see if I get through

Daikin miles in front of the rest. High temp heat pump (80 deg) is a real gem! Mits ne

Can't stand the fact you keep having to go on these manufacturers courses just to fit the stuff, heard mixed reviews about both mits and daiken

Just installed four HT's in the last two weeks all getting a COP of 3.5 to 3.6. The reason Daikin insist on you doing their training is to stop people installing them that don't know what they are doing. If the heat loss calcs are done correctly and the right size heat pump is selected there is not a problem.

Just priced up 2 systems against daiken that have been well oversized so I don't believe all the "you need to do our course" bull****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Calorex in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock