Discuss Can anyone identify this shower please? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pauldee

Struggling to identify the make and model of my shower which needs a new cartridge.

Distinctive feature is that pipes extend out of the wall and have a blanking plate at the front, with pipes then coming off these into the mixer. This is unlike most others I have seen.

This was in the house when we moved in, going back about 10 years now. Judging by the rest of the bathroom, it won't be a premium brand.

You could upload through something like photobucket.

20161006_183315_zpslf2j5fgg.jpg

Ha! It's Ok if I do it from a file, not from a URL. Here's the rest:

20161006_183241_zpsxigqven1.jpg
20161006_183250_zpsy44yshf9.jpg20161006_183303_zpsjwytz8hj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can anyone identify this shower please? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Can anyone identify the make and model of these taps please? We have one dripping bathroom sink tap but the plumber we had couldn't find a way...
Replies
Views
I have currently a 10 yr old plus Thermostatic Bath Shower Mixer Model No: CD 324. Centre to centre of inlet is 180mm & full spec & dimensions are...
Replies
Views
I have an Albion indirect mainsflow thermal store installed in July 2011 with a 120 litre capacity. I live in a block of communal council flats...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are experiencing some problems with both our Showers in our home. We have two Showers - in the upstairs bathroom & in a wet room...
Replies
Views
A number of issues have been raised from a boiler replacement. Boiler not operating and with no pressure. Tile damage Sprawling pipe layout in...
Replies
Views
Back