Search the forum,

Discuss Can I mix orange / brown internally with black grey. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

P B

Orange is cheaper but aware that I can't use outside above ground due to UV but if not seen in a cupboard inside house.... Can I ?

Thanks

I wouldn't personally

Yes you can use orange underground pipe internally but I would only use it for below ground, or below ground floor.
It would look very diy to mix it and remember most orange underground pipe cannot be solvent welded and could cause a problem in the future if an alteration or add on was needed - like a strap boss.

Reactions: P B
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can I mix orange / brown internally with black grey. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to you? I suspect that my long ongoing rotting veg/sewage smell is caused by a fault in this connection that has been hidden from previous inspections...
Replies
Views
Seems to be some flaws in the brass of this tap (faucet?). It has fine scribbly black lines crossing from the inner of the pipe to the outside. I guess that's why it still drips a bit even after a number of reseating attempts and many new different washers. Is this something others have seen...
Replies
Views
Trying to connect up new 40mm waste into the old soil stack (which would be an absolute pain to remove), it's all Osma pipe, from the 70s. Pulled out the old waste from the boss and discovered the seal is pretty knackered, hardened and cracked everywhere (red coloured seal in the photo)...
Replies
Views
My mother has been away on holiday for a few weeks and she has a kitchen mixer tap that has a very slow drip nothing significant - been like that for a couple of years. The mixer has a a long spout that can be rotated between sink and drain bowl. She left the house meticulously clean. I came to...
Replies
Views
Hi All After having pooling water on my drive, I dug down around to find: Black pipe poly/plastic dug 450mm deep spraying water at mains pressure from small hole/crack The outside of pipe (measured with veneer caliper) at 23.5mm Pipe Runs under drive, along side of property and looks to go...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock