Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Can someone provide advice please in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I have recently moved house.it appears the shower drain has become blocked and there is no inner cup to remove and clean. I believe the waste is a Coral shower part E6704 as in my pictures. My question is does this part unscrew to enable me to pull it out to gain access to clean the waste and pipe properly and then screw it back in. Does anyone have instructions or diagram for this part. I have found very little on Internet searches.
1000014000.jpg

Attachments

• 1000014001.jpg
    1000014001.jpg
    962.8 KB · Views: 12
Should lift up you might need to use something to start it moving like a piece of plastic or wood as not to damage the tray don’t unscrew

Reply to Can someone provide advice please in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I found this forum quite by chance this afternoon whilst looking for an answer to a plumbing question that I have following a rebuild of...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I hope someone might be able to help me please. I have recently paid a fortune to have my en suite shower room refitted and part of...
Replies
Views
Hi I've read through dozens of threads on here about unvented systems but was wondering if someone might provide some advice on an upgrade we...
Replies
Views
i have a hidden shower mixer which has been intermittently playing up recently. Sometimes it does not give full pressure and sometimes it does...
Replies
Views
Hello All, First post here, I confess to being wet behind the ears with Baxi 105e major problem so its Urgent! It started with Flame Failure...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock