Discuss Can you run 2 showers off one 2 bar salamander pump, in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

T

Tony Rollinson

I have pump running one shower , can I take pipes from outlet to run another shower, gravity fed one just trickles out, we have large hot and cold tanks,

If your planning on at the same time no but if going to be run at different times yes your fine

Reply to Can you run 2 showers off one 2 bar salamander pump, in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hey, here goes and I hope it works.. never used one of these before! I have a Sagittarius Ergo mixer shower min bar of pressure required 1 bar...
Replies
Views
Hi, would be extremely grateful for any advice on the following. I'm installing a bathroom (shower, toilet and sink) in my summer house. It has...
Replies
Views
hello all, happy new year! i hope i have posted this in the right section i have a shower bar mixer. the shower runs luke warm. a quick google...
Replies
Views
Hi All Just looking for some advice on which Exposed Thermostatic Mixer Shower (Bar Shower) would go well with the Shower Pump i'm getting...
Replies
Views
Hi, After years of using a pumped electric shower (Triton t80 pumped), it's now dying and I'd like to replace it with a 'normal' mixer shower...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock