Search the forum,

Discuss Can't find a 26mm tap aerator anywhere? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

twig87

Hi all,

the aerator on my kitchen tap has worn out over time and needs replaced. I measured it at 26mm, and upon searching, found that such a thing didn't appear to exist. Thinking I may have been measuring wrong, I ordered both a 24mm (which was too small) and a 28mm (which was too big). I'm not a plumber and am reasonably clueless so have only been using layman's websites like Amazon, eBay, Google etc to look.

Does anyone know if I can get a 26mm male thread aerator anywhere? Thanks in advance :)

Do you know the make of the tap? If you do, contact the manufacturer for a new aerator.
With so many brands and different sizes of parts it can be really difficult getting a part like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can't find a 26mm tap aerator anywhere? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock