Discuss Can't find UFH manifold vent/drain valve in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

I can't locate the vent/drain valve on this manifold.
My manifold resembles the "UFH Manifold RUB-RT1tm4" model on this webpage: https://www.thermo-floor.co.uk/underfloor-heating-manifolds.html

I an intending to replace on the the actuator pin-valves and I think I need to drain (or at least depressurise) the manifold to do this. I see a bleed valve on on the top left, but I think I need a valve on the bottom of the manifold to allow it to drain.

Is it possible for anyone to help me with this?

Many thanks,

Bottom of the pump air tap / drain

Top left air tap to vent

Reply to Can't find UFH manifold vent/drain valve in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Do people with this type of mixed flow temperature control have any problems with achieving the required manifold flow temperature? The one below...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone I wasn’t sure whether to post this in here or UFH but hopefully I’m posting this in the correct group. I’m in the throes of a full...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, hoping someone can help with a problem that's been perplexing me since just before Christmas..... I have a wet underfloor heating system...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have UFH set up with a HIU in my flat. My issue is that one zone (Bedroom 2) does not heat up. All other zones working and heating as...
Replies
Views
I am doing heavy house renovation and want to have ufh (multizone) at the ground floor and radiators on upper floors. I want to have consistent...
Replies
Views
Back