Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss card payments in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazsl

Gas Engineer
anybody using sumup for card payments looks a good idea you don't need a card reader just use your phone and only 1.95%

Just looked, no good if mrs jones doesn't have a smart phone.

I use IZettle, one off payment for the reader and then percentage off the top of all card payments that only seem to take a couple of days to clear into our account. It also lets me take and receipt cash payments (via e-mail) and by treating Cheques as Cash, it means all I need is the Phone and card reader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to card payments in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey there, is anyone out there? (joke) Is anyone moving over to card readers this year to avoid non payment? 🤨🤨 My SUMUP reader after about...
Replies
Views
Tedddddd
T
Had a call to a 82 Old man, he paid these ÂŁ300 up front for a years cover, and I find out on arrival he's been waiting for 3 weeks, no heating or...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm saying hello so I can keep my account live. I'm more of a reader than a poster. As a beginner/ complete novice, I just need to find...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
I'm looking at the above, hoping it will be a good all-purpose tool for repairing our 2 megawatt furnaces. I'm a bit unsure if I need any of the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock