Discuss Cast iron question for the mature lot on here. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

S

Sharp Point

Morning all, just a simple question for the forum elders:D

What size cast iron is 95mm OD, would I be correct in thinking 3.5” old school?

Thanks in advance

Hi guys, the existing cast iron stack is very very old... maybe centuries old. So could I say that it is probably old 3.5” internal stuff?

Hi guys, the existing cast iron stack is very very old... maybe centuries old. So could I say that it is probably old 3.5” internal stuff?
Ok Bog what are you planning ? is it a listed building ? you will get battered if you biff it down. Sends us a piccy there is look alike 'cast ' plastic stuff. If its internal then cut it off down low..not too low get a ring on it into plastic and OFF you go
your 95mm and 3.5 inch is right BUT if is really old ...more than I am then ...the od tolerances can be a challenge...often a Multi Kwick will get back onto modern stuff, its not nice but works.....from
Old Central Heatking ! I will have to tell my new wife oh dear. centralheatking

Reply to Cast iron question for the mature lot on here. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good evening I've came across 90mm cast iron before and used mcalpine extB (90 to 110 extension) But what I have here kind of bellows out to...
Replies
Views
60's ranch, with single bathroom. Tile over concrete slab. Toilet is about a foot from exterior brick wall. Vent pipe is in interior wall behind...
Replies
Views
Think I know the answer is no but asking just in case. I have a solvent weld bathroom waste with lots of connectors in it that disappears into...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We've got a toilet that's been leaking due to a faulty seal with the pan connector. We've had a plumber in to replace the pan connector...
Replies
Views
Morning all. I hope this is the correct place for this post. If not i'll happily move it to another forum area. I am renovating a property and...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock