Discuss ccn1? help please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking at doing my gas next in the next few weeks. ive been plumbing for 5-6 years and have always worked with gas safe boys but never done my acs, so im looking at a course near me its £950 for 8 days (4 days training) but its ccn1 only not cookers etc. i was just wondering what does the ccn1 cover you for and what cant you do with it?, as it might be a few months before i can afford other modules. Also what modules are must haves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ccn1? help please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
Looking for a gas safe engineer to complete a boiler and cylinder install in Ringwood BH24. There was a delay of approx 8 months from the install...
Replies
Views
I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Hi sorry im a newbie, pls help if u can. I had a new bathroom installed about a yr ago and since then when i flush the toilet the room stinks of...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock