Discuss Central heating issue on Logic Combi ESP1 35 in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I noticed the pressure this morning on my boiler was just below 1bar so I went to top it up, opened the loop and it just managed to hit over 1bar then just stopped increasing.

Now the central heating looks like its on but all the radiators are luke warm even when temperature is 70 degrees +

Boiler is a Logic Combi ESP1 35

Any ideas what this could be?

Thanks in advance

Reply to Central heating issue on Logic Combi ESP1 35 in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Got up on Wednesday morning no hot water, (only cold water coming out of hot tap). Checked boiler, it had zero pressure and F1 fault showing. So I...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, I noticed the pressure this morning on my boiler was just below 1bar so I went to top it up, opened the loop and it just managed to hit over...
Replies
Views
MrDave
M
W
Hi all, I've got a bit of a strange issue relating to my Ideal Logic Combi 35 which has recently started displaying a F2 error when trying to use...
Replies
Views
Williams25
W
Last May had a new Greenstar 4000 boiler fitted and only recently started using the heating. Once the set room temperature is reached the boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock