Search the forum,

Discuss Central heating manifold under floor boards in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Clark Harris

Hi can anyone tell me were manifold or spider the plumber calls it would be under the floor boards.doing downstairs from hall into living room .hall has main radiator with no thermostat on it total novice any advice appreciated.

most likely it will be under the floor, fed by 22 or 28 mm. hall rad will not have a thermostat because the wall stat is there most likely.

most likely it will be under the floor, fed by 22 or 28 mm. hall rad will not have a thermostat because the wall stat is there most likely.[/QUOTE cheers Steve .have u any idea were it be under the floor or is it just a case of torch and going under.lol

yes you will have to go exploring there isn't a standard place to put them. it would be great if there was it would make our job easier.

normally near A/C to reduce the amount of larger sized copper installed. (not best practice but very common)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Central heating manifold under floor boards in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock