Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Central heating piped up wrong??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSC00406.jpgDoes this look right to you??? What should each pipe do/go to/from?? A 'plumber has surgested that my kitchen radiator that does not work may be piped incorrectly.

just realised this is a follow on to previous thread
if rad gets hot when its the only one on its not blocked just open the other rads as little as possible to make them get hot
assuming both valves are closed open one full then put your ear against the rad and open the other till you hear water runmove to next radn repeat

cupboard looks ok have you done any work in the kitchen? could b a stuck valve on rad

as regards balancing do i just adjust the lockshield valve or both?

Just the lockshield

crank down the bypass valve before the motorized valve turn the pump up and knock it on heating only,if this works it may need balancing

Open all TRVs / manuals fully before tinkering with the lockshields.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Central heating piped up wrong??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock