Discuss change my scalemaster magnetic scale inhibitor. in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

K

kirstyrevels

I need to change my scalemaster magnetic scale inhibitor as it is leaking but I cannot work out how to take it off! I ordered a new one the same so I could see how it's fitted but have received a completely different one!! Help please

Reply to change my scalemaster magnetic scale inhibitor. in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My magnetic scale inhibitor is coming to the end of its 10 year life and needs replacing. This is attached to the pipework just before the combi...
Replies
Views
i can't tell if my shower tap (cock stop) is leaking or not ...............so after showering, the shower head will drip fast for 2 hours, then...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have a question that I’m hoping those of you who are experienced central heating engineers may be abler to throw some light on. But first I need...
Replies
Views
Whilst messing about trying to find the location of my underground pipw leak, still ongoing, I decided to have a look at my drainage chamber. A...
Replies
Views
Not exactly a plumbing problem but here goes. I have known for a couple of years there was a water leak somewhere between the water meter, on our...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock