Discuss Changing Vented To Unvented Megaflow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it against the law for some1 whoes only NVQ Level 2 qualified to install a megaflow??

Yes, unless they have trained for unvented specifically. He should have a bpec or similar card with the unvented qualification.

Now you can see why i got worried. He said hes done loads before as hes been doing it for years so i trusted him. Will he need to inform building control?

Yes, unless they have trained for unvented specifically. He should have a bpec or similar card with the unvented qualification.

Yep unvented qualification is known as G3.....I will do it for £3K if you supply the Megaflo.......no seriously do your homework, get someone in who is qualified!

Thank You, ill have 2 have a word with him and see if he can produce any certificates of Plumbing

Make sure you pay him the correct rate for the job he is doing,and make sure its cash,and make sure he follows you to the bank to see you draw the money out before you pay him....you carnt be too safe these days..lots of "dodgey" "stuff" going on.
Failing that contact megaflow and they will fit it for you, then you can sleep at night.:fuk2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Changing Vented To Unvented Megaflow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock