Discuss chat up lines LOL in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did u know sex is like maths? Subtract clothes add bed, decide legs and multiply.

Out of 10 I'd give you one,

how's about you let me tongue punch you in the fart box,

go on girl get your laughing gear round that,

I remember on a rugby tour one lad was so desperate to get his brown wings he just walked around a club asking "do you take it up the arse" he must've been slapped 25 times before bizarrely he got lucky.

blinding replys lads, keep them coming - one of my favourites but I was never brave enough to use it -
Find a big fat lass, and say if you bend over and I smack your arse, can I ride in on the waves.

blinding replys lads, keep them coming - one of my favourites but I was never brave enough to use it -
Find a big fat lass, and say if you bend over and I smack your arse, can I ride in on the waves.
Roll em in flour to find the wet spot type?

Here's an interesting fact women can't touch there elbows together behind their backs........ Enjoy the show whilst they try it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to chat up lines LOL in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock