Discuss chat up lines LOL in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
right chaps, just for fun of course, and it is in the arms !!
Give us your favourite chat up line !!!!

Hi have you got any Irish in you?
No
would you like some?
Your legs are like butter, easily spread!
Your eyes are like spanners, Everytime I look at them they tighten my nuts !!

Do you wanna go halves on a *******

Did u know sex is like maths? Subtract clothes add bed, decide legs and multiply.

Out of 10 I'd give you one,

how's about you let me tongue punch you in the fart box,

go on girl get your laughing gear round that,

I remember on a rugby tour one lad was so desperate to get his brown wings he just walked around a club asking "do you take it up the arse" he must've been slapped 25 times before bizarrely he got lucky.

blinding replys lads, keep them coming - one of my favourites but I was never brave enough to use it -
Find a big fat lass, and say if you bend over and I smack your arse, can I ride in on the waves.

blinding replys lads, keep them coming - one of my favourites but I was never brave enough to use it -
Find a big fat lass, and say if you bend over and I smack your arse, can I ride in on the waves.
Roll em in flour to find the wet spot type?

Here's an interesting fact women can't touch there elbows together behind their backs........ Enjoy the show whilst they try it!

Do your feet hurt? Mine do because I've been following you around for ages now - I have had success with that line some how.

Can you help me? I have dropped the keys to my Ferrari and need help finding them.

Can I take a picture of you? I need to show santa what I want for Christmas.

Are you free tonight or is it going to cost me?

That's a lovely pair of legs, what time do they open?

Those trousers look tight, how'd I get into them?

How would you like to see the soles of your feet in my wing mirrors!

You don't need chat up lines when you've got a ready supply of rohipnoll. Amateurs!

Your face looks like it would hold loads of ***

Roses are red
violets are blue
ive got a knife
now GET IN THE FCUKIN VAN

In a Belfast spide accent " yo love boat" "not you ship wreck"!

Guy: "Hey, is your dad in prison by any chance?"

Girl: "No, why?"

Guy: "Because, if I was your dad, I'm sure I'D be in prison."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to chat up lines LOL in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I'd like to get some advice on the following issue. We have relatively large tiles (see image 1), and the idea was that the vertical...
Replies
Views
Two connected houses in our 70s condo development, everyone served by one water meter at the road. 833 has 40 lbs of pressure while attached...
Replies
Views
Where the black polyethelene service line enters this particular structure is by far the most freeze-prone area. The structure is an elevated...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Had a call to a 82 Old man, he paid these £300 up front for a years cover, and I find out on arrival he's been waiting for 3 weeks, no heating or...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock