Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Cheap Oil report pads? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

TFGplumbing

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Anyone know where I can get reasonably priced report pads for oil work? The oftec ones are a little pricey

Kind Regards

Heating world of spares. They do an oil report form. Really good because you can class it as ntsc, at risk or id.

Dont know, dont care. All the info you need is documented. To be honest you could create your own form, as long as it includes all the info you need.

Instead of buying an smoke pump just get a bike pump cut a slot in it and shove in some blotting paper.

Make a chart by dipping a flux brush in soot then white emulsion, run this down a bit of card it will have white to almost black. Print of index stick on and laminate. Oftec twonk won't know any different. Just put some German text on it and call it a vunda vump?

damn price of registration they should be giving me a smoke pump for free... I could start preaching about the injustices /grumble

Ermintrude are the inspectors really that bad? haha

having passed your exams, whats to inspect they only want your money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cheap Oil report pads? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Can anyone remember the Mira mixer shower that would work down to a really low pressure on a vented hot water system without a shower pump?
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock