Discuss Chinese parliament in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

Which mod would you most like to slap poll , can give reason if you want or not.
No hard feelings no repercussions at all

Just voted for john as i thought he was feelin left out.....then looked at the results and it looks like he's getting a pasting.........cant beat a bit of good old fashioned karma.

Don't back down now big man, me & the boys were about to go all medieval on you!!

Bring it on then pig! I seem to remember a one night only thread where you went home crying to your mama!

:ciappa::ciappa::ciappa:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we change the last word from 'slap' to 'strangle'?

You were there, I kept hearing the girly whimpering from the arse whipping you were receiving!

I'm editing post #37 so you know I wasn't being serious...........

You were there, I kept hearing the girly whimpering from the arse whipping you were receiving!

I'm editing post #37 so you know I wasn't being serious...........

Dammit, I was hoping nobody heard!

Can't remember what you wrote, but if it helps I never take you seriously anyway! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Chinese parliament in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock