Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Chinese parliament in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

Which mod would you most like to slap poll , can give reason if you want or not.
No hard feelings no repercussions at all

Croppie! Reason? My dad always told me if you're going to start a fight always pick the short guy!

No repercussions.............i like that...........tell john there will be no repercussions and ill vote......DOH...note to self...dont type and think at the same time.

My other question would be plumbstar Tom? Whhhhhhhho?! Where's he hiding?

You voted for me ? You got you know what my other hobbie is ?

Of course I voted for you! Because of this bloody stupid game!

Mind you, the dipsticks haven't figured out there's a proper poll at the top of the page yet!

Dammit!! On Tapatalk & can't get the options for who to vote for! You're all safe for now.........

I can't believe you voted for Steve and Tom! 2 lovely inoffensive guys!

Whereas me, Lee and Mark are the gobby ones!

Yayyy! I'm on the grid.....

When I find out who bloody well voted for me though.............

I can't believe you voted for Steve and Tom! 2 lovely inoffensive guys!

Whereas me, Lee and Mark are the gobby ones!

to be fair the options are very close together and accidents happen.

can I save this till later please: humour_slap.jpg

Just voted for john as i thought he was feelin left out.....then looked at the results and it looks like he's getting a pasting.........cant beat a bit of good old fashioned karma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Chinese parliament in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have seen people speaking of this and others not understanding. I have a leak in my pipe coming from the main. Attaching a new 1/2" coupling to...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever / would you ever; Work for a Plumbing Supplier / Electrical Wholesaler - POLLTIME! PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH FRIENDS VIA FACEBOOK...
Replies
Views
    • Love
Posting here as requested by Dan to keep my acct active. Evidently there is no record of the post I made and the mods want to minimize dead...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock