Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss chinese proverb in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

chinese man once said:

there are two kinds of people in this world........

you and me.:D

My dad was not chineese ,liked one on a saturday night though.sometimes,prefered indian really,he used to watch ''monkey'' ,now there was a class act

anyway he used to say there are two kinds of people in this world.....Givers and Takers

and at the moment,I fear that there are to many Takers !

imho

Or, occasionally, not enough takers.

I've been to a few jobs where other plumbers have visited, never to be seen again. Not great jobs (which is why the others scrammed) but new customers gained for me and one or two recommendations from those.

chinese man once said:

there are two kinds of people in this world........

you and me.:D

another chinese proverb told to me by a wise man [well another plumber]

"man who walks round with hole in pocket feels c***y all day":D:D....regards turnpin

man who has women has no money,forget Chinese proverbs this ones fact in any culture

Another chinese proverb I have heard "Man who feels c***y will come to sticky end"!

man who questions my integrity or ability has never met my axe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to chinese proverb in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have seen people speaking of this and others not understanding. I have a leak in my pipe coming from the main. Attaching a new 1/2" coupling to...
Replies
Views
    • Love
It's DIY forums like this that have helped countless people fix, repair or replace things in their homes, which helped prevent additional damage...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Recently moved house and have a viesssmann vitotrol 100 UTD-RF stat. I have looked thro the operating instructions and to be honest, it...
Replies
Views
Our boiler has started making a noise on start up and when it kicks in and out engineer says it’s an ignition coil bracket and nothing to worry...
Replies
Views
M
I am currently in the middle of a complete rennovation of my house and need some advice on what kind of boiler to get. The house will have 4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock