Search the forum,

Discuss CHP Boilers where are they? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Purely as a matter of interest, what happened to the introduction of CHP boilers to the domestic market. Anyone out there ever fitted one?

viessmann have had one for a while now

I didnt know they had CHP , defo moved or moving over to fuel cells , I looked at one a few weeks ago , I didnt dare ask how much lol

around 6k ive been led to believe

CHP sets up for domestic properties are still largely in the minds of the designers. Unless your in Northern Ireland of course - enough said about Mrs Foster - no relative ! The future is a town called 'Babcock in USA' owned by Babcock

Last edited:

Reply to CHP Boilers where are they? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Background 24 apartments are equipped with thermal stores of (100 to 150 litres) with immersion heater capability. Individual demand of each...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the...
Replies
Views
This unit is located in France where they use diesel not kerosene. The feed from the underground tank is not getting through to the boiler. The...
Replies
Views
H
I need some help and advice with a boiler issue. We have F29 and then F29 appearing on our new boiler. This happened after few days where water...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock