Search the forum,

Discuss Circulations problems on a upland open vent system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAH HEATING

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Turning into a bit of a ballache...

had everywhere roasting, couple of hours latter downstairs living room rad goes cold an a bedroom one..

had hose on drain offs, throttled lock shields right down on upstairs, trvs off on rads an at times it gets hot, then stops...

it has x400 in system to, any suggestions ?

Constanly venting a couple of rads to remove air

upland??

constantly venting could be pipework issue, pump sucking in air?

Not micro *****? Or plastic on walls is it? Pumping over due to blockage?

Altered pump speed?

Not micro *****? Or plastic on walls is it? Pumping over due to blockage?

Altered pump speed?

No mate, all 15 on 3 drops. 8 rads in total.

altered pump last night, late last need. Half nine to be precise.

it had a potterton suprima in, replaced it yesterday an had everything bouncing.

i drained down each leg, pretty cleanish to be honest.

filled up cold an let it run for a bit on each doff.

through some cleaner in, an got everywhere hot an was going to go back an flush it midweek.

I did one recently
3yze3eja.jpg
y2u4aqe5.jpg
adezarud.jpg

I did one recently tank clean as some idiot drained down and rinsed all debris in to system

I'd go with partial block on the return pipe or just stubborn old fashioned air moving about.

If it's air, any suggestions ?

think I've got an old spirotech I could through in, can't go next to boiler. No room an it would look a joke.

That will get rid of the air but you still have the problem of the system dragging air in from somewhere.
you said you reconfigured the F/V, what about combining the feed and vent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Circulations problems on a upland open vent system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock