Discuss Clever Plumbers in the know ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not easy is it Joe. A tip from me is: Try to go for the most correct answer when 2 answers may be correct. Its sometimes a matter of trying to give the answer the assessment body is looking for. Another tip: they give you 4 answers on the multi choice. Only 2 are going to be correct or near to correct, disregard the other 2 answers and have a guess. If you get it wrong the first attempt it has to be the other answer on your second try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Clever Plumbers in the know ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

E
Hi all, Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but I can't find an answer to my questions. I have a back boiler and gas fire which h has...
Replies
Views
Hi sorry to hijack the thread, but im new to these forums and upon searching for some answers to my below question i come across this thread. I...
Replies
Views
I have a 320 sqft double storey house with 6 bedrooms. The house is serviced by two heat only boilers (non condensing); a 120k btu (35kw) and a...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock