Discuss Colour match for chip repair in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,
I have a bathstore liberty shower bath with a couple of scratches. I'm trying to find out the ICI colour, but bathstore customer service just isn't.
It would appear most baths are iW28 European white, but the main brands like cramer sell artic white repair kits.

Would anyone know if bathstore baths are Iw28?
thanks

How deep are the scratches? Polish them out. I use a boots nail polishes for small scratches. It has 4 grades of abrasive to polish to a sheen.

How deep are the scratches? Polish them out. I use a boots nail polishes for small scratches. It has 4 grades of abrasive to polish to a sheen.
to deep for a buff unfortunately. Anglo adhesives have a repair kit for any colour, but the kits are pricey, so wanted to be sure on the colour match. thanks

Reply to Colour match for chip repair in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My step-daughter bought a 50's end-terraced house at the start of the year, and found there was a leak from Mira bar shower that was coming...
Replies
Views
First - an apology for monopolising the forum with all my plumbing questions! I'm hoping this will be my last and I'll move onto something else...
Replies
Views
This maybe isn't so much about asking for advice as giving it 🤔 I had a leaking HW cylinder (23 years old) that I got fed up patching up with...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I noticed today that some stains have appeared on my downstairs hall ceiling, just beneath the en-suite - there is a large sort of...
Replies
Views
Hello, Trust everyone is well and keeping safe. Apologies in advance for the lengthy post but I could really do with some advice as I'm mid...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock