Discuss Combi Boiler best location? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I'm fitting a Strom electric combi boiler. Just wondered where would be the best location? It's an old place and has a nackered oil boiler in the kitchen. Once I've removed the oil boiler should i site the combi roughly in the same place??

Thanks

Steve

What are you planning on running off it as there not the best flow rate wise

Reply to Combi Boiler best location? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler...
Replies
Views
I have a open flue old boiler (natural draft for combustion) installed on outside wall. Before winters want to install a heat only condensing...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Does anyone have any feedback as to which is best. Running the pipe from the outdoor gas meter to a new boiler on an outside wall or run...
Replies
Views
I'm in a bit of a bind with a current CH install where I need to install a filter prior to a flush but no where to install My issue is the...
Replies
Views
I've just had a back boiler removed and combi boiler installed and have noticed that my radiators are heating up when using the hot water. I've...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock